Barbecued Corn on the Cob with Garlic, Chilli, Lime and Coriander ButterPosted on in Recipes, Vegetarian & Soups
I love corn on the cob. If you haven’t done it before don’t just boil it but finish it over hot coals for an amazing taste. I served this with a great flavoured butter.
4 Corn on the Cob
For the flavoured butter:
250g Salted Butter
Zest of 1 lime and 1/2 the juice
1 Red Chilli
2 Cloves Garlic
1 tbs Chopped Coriander
Pinch of Pepper
1. Whack it all in the food processor and blitz. Wrap in cling film to make a sausage shape then put in the fridge over night.
2. Get your barbecue lit and going.
3. Put the corn in boiling salted water for 5 minutes then take out and dry off.
4. Rub the corn with oil and place on the hot barbecue until charred on all sides.
5. Take the butter out and slice then place over the corn. Stick it in a hot oven for a couple of minutes then serve.