Pad Ga PraoPosted on in Asian, Asian, Beef, Lamb & Pork, Low Calorie, Recipes
I visited Zap in Newcastle last week and had this dish. You can make it in a matter of minutes and its packed full of flavour with a good chilli hit. This recipe will serve 2-3 people and should be served with some plain rice.
You will need:
500g Pork Mince
4 Garlic Cloves
3 Red Chillies
1 tbs Oyster Sauce
2 tbs Light Soy
1 tbs Fish Sauce
1 tbs Dark Soy
1 tsp Palm Sugar
Handful of Fine Beans
Handful of Thai Basil
- Finely mince the chilli and garlic and fry in a little oil until soft.
- Add in your mince and fry until a light brown.
- Add in the light and dark soy, oyster sauce, fish sauce and palm sugar
- Add in your fine beans and continue to cook for another 5 minutes. Finally add in the basil and cook until it is completely wilted.
- Fry your egg then take out to drain. Place the mince in a dish and top with the egg and some chilli flakes.